I am trying to get a set of 5 bamboo dpn in size 2.25mm to knit my socks. I ordered some online but then received notification that they are out of stock and the store is closing (this was for Ivore dpn's as I couldn't find any bamboo ones).
So now I have to search more to find some to buy. Overseas is easy to get them, but the postage can be a killer. If anyone knows of any Australian online stockists or any stockists in the Wollongong area please let me know.....Thanks.
3 comments:
Annie, I got some from STYK www.styk.com.au but they only have 2.0mm and 2.5mm. I find that I usually use 2mm for socks.
HTH
Donna
Hey there, fellow biker chick! Want to do an oversea's trade? I'll send you some American stuff (more than just the needles, to make it worth going to the post office) and you could send me some of that lengendary Aussie yarn?
Hi CeCe
what sort of legendary Aussie yarn do you like?
Post a Comment