Saturday, February 01, 2014

Ooops!

I missed blogging in January. My plan was to blog at least once a month....I need to take back control of things I love to do after a shitty 2013.
It seems like many are facebooking instead of blogging....I miss blogging and keeping up with my blogging friends.
I have joined the dishcloth a month knitalong on Ravelry. I have finished the first one ...January theme was a Cupaccino dishcloth.
Today 1 February I am off to KITGO a knitting group I started that is Knitting In The Great Outdoors. Today we will be meeting in a park at Shellharbour near the ocean swimming pool. It is a hot summer day so a swim will most likely happen while there.
My current knitting on the needles is a beanie by Jarrod Flood, Koolhaas, I am knitting it in Wendy Traditional Aran..
My goal this year is to keep knitting from my stash, I know I need to buy yarn for one thing this year so I will see how I go with my stash busting.
My other knitting for January is a 3 piece baby set it is currently waiting to be sewn together and finished.

 
I am back home after a lovely day knitting with great knitting friends, it was so nice with the sea breeze.
 



 
Tonight I finished Koolhaas beanie. Yah, my first item for next years show is finished.
 



No comments: