Sunday, September 04, 2011

Spring has sprung

I didn't realise how fast time has gone and how long between posts, I did intend on posting again regularly, but that doesn't seem to have happened.

I have finished a beret and matching fingerless gloves in the "fetching" pattern. I was intending on giving these to a relo for a 30th birthday, but DH and #1 son didn't think so. So I will have the fingerless gloves and the beret can go for sale in the future. I then worked out a pattern smaller so they would fit my grand-daughter, I knit them in pink.

I went on a 1 day road trip to Crookwell with some friends who knit with me as part of KITGO (Knitting In The Great Outdoors). We had a great day, ate too much, bought some lovely Alpaca yarn, and some socks from the sock factory, had a look in some nice shops. It was sooooo relaxing.

These tiny little hats are for premmie babies born in Papua New Guinea, they are so tiny they just fit an orange.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet your beanies are, isnt it rewarding to knit for charity. I love your two pairs of fetching, they are soo fun to knit.

2paw said...

The little beanies are the cutest things out!! Very nice Fetching and hat to match!!