Sunday, May 08, 2011

so long between posts....

I have been very busy, some knitting being done, I have had family visiting for a little over 3 weeks and when my grand-daughter is around then I make the most of my time with her and don't do much else....well besides work, I still had to go to work 5 days a week, but home time was family time. A bit of knitting, a bit of gardening, a bit of bike riding, but mostly family time.... I love it.

The house is so very quiet now they have gone home....I am missing them, but I loved every minute they were staying with us.

I am getting ready for a week in the Old Fire Station Community Arts Centre in Kiama, some of the girls I knit with at my every other Tuesday night knitting group and some from SNB Wollongong are having an exhibition/sale of our knitting. I have been getting all my knitting for sale ready with tags, prices etc. It will be great to sell it all and clear some room in my craft/computer room. It may even be nice to see a bit of the floor in that room....now that would be good!

I had my eldest son's wedding at the end of March (he was the family with grand-daughter who has been visiting), we had a wonderful time at the wedding held on the Gold Coast QLD (Queensland), the weather was fantastic.


Top Left: Scott, Kristen, Aahliyah (Scott is eldest son, Kristen my daughter-inlaw, Aahliyah is my grand-daughter)
Top Right: Aahliyah
Bottom Left: Scott & Kristen
Bottom Right: Me, Tim & Abby (Tim is youngest son and Abby is his finance)

3 comments:

DrK said...

oh you have been busy! its been too long since ive seen you, we missed you at camp. the photos from the weddding look lovely, esp you in your dress!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your sons wedding, Anne you looked really lovely (I like your hair & your dress) Very pretty.

1funkyknitwit said...

Lovely wedding and congrats to all !

... and don't you look lovely in that colour dress and your hair WOW ! :)