These are my UFO's that I am committing to finish by the April 15 deadline for Bustalong.
The knitted squares are by DH's great aunt and then I have the good job of putting them together and making into blankets that the local knitters guild donate to the local hospital mental health ward. I have put one together and have enough squares for another two blankets.
The next UFO is the blanket for #2 son, I want this finished before his birthday in July, so the April 15 deadline will suit me fine.
On the knitting front I have finished the 3 piece baby set for Kiama Show, I just have to sew it together....YUK, I don't like sewing knitting together.
I will flash my stash soon, I have to get it a bit more organised and take pictures.
Today January 14 is our 24th wedding anniversary. Yeah I know the boys are 27 and 23, you know you have to try before you buy, well it worked (well most of the time), more than 30 years have gone by since we first set eyes on each other, and it has been fun, sometimes a bit rough (alot lately), but so far we have got through it.
Well I had better get back to knitting this stash away to nothing, I still am committed to having it all knitted by the end of 2007.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! You're almost Silver, what a great achievement!! Good luck with the blankets. I am becoming inspired to make a blanket this year!!!
Congratulations to you and Steve hope you had a nice day despite the humid heat. Glad you are a bit ahead of the knitting for the kiama show so far my knitting done for it is the tea cosy. But then again I am picking smaller more achieveable things
Happy Anniverssary (hey, I'm on time here in the states -heh). I hope you had a lovely day!
Post a Comment