Friday, February 03, 2006

Good one Donni........corner to clean....stash, stash and more stash

Well Donni went and did it, showed where she needs to clean up her stash. I took these photos on Tuesday but didn't blog about it, I thought I would wait until I could handle flashing the stash (mess). Thank goodness you can't see it all inside the bags etc.

Well here goes the mess first.











Now for the stash packed away in drawers.
Bottom drawer - Baby Yarn


I am going to try and knit all that stuff on the floor this year, including the huge cone of 2ply in a terracotta colour into some nice lacey shawls.

So how is that for wishfull thinking, I guess it beats having to find space for it. I will try not to buy any more yarn, well only for special things like goddaughters birthday etc if I don't have something lurking around on the floor or in the drawers.

On the subject of not buying anymore yarn (that will last until March). The Kiama Knitters Guild are having a bus trip on Saturday 18 March 2006 to the Southern Highlands to visit a few (well I think 5 in total) wool shops, 2 in Robertston, 1 Berrima, 1 Mittagong and 2 Bowral. There are seats available if any of the SNB girls would like to come along. The cost for the bus trip is $25 per person, it will be leaving Kiama approx. 8am on the day and will pick up at Kiama Downs, Oak Flats Railway Station and Albion Park, these times and pick up points are to be confirmed at our knitter guild meeting in February. Let me know if you are interested in coming along.

2 comments:

Donyale said...

Whew! thanks Annie! Appreciate it!

Danielle said...

Thats some stash....

Thanks for sharing!